Estos son los eventos que desde Ágora consideramos de interés y de los cuales tenemos conocimiento. Está a vuestra disposición la cuenta eventos[at]agorachain.org para informar de eventos no listados.
abril 26 - abril 27$107.12
A two-day festival where blockchain and entertainment meet.
Screenbreaker is a worldwide series of conferences coming to NYC on April 26 and 27 of 2019. Followed by London, Toronto, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong. This festival is created by Breaker (former SingularDTV) in partnership with Screen International.
Screenbreaker brings the blockchain and entertainment worlds together to discover new prospects and explore the industries that are being disrupted by this new technology such as music, film, arts, and media .
Join us to meet like-minded individuals and exhibitors in a series of networking opportunities. #ScreenbreakerNY offers you the opportunity to engage with prominent speakers and thought leaders in Q&A sessions, panels, fireside chats, and keynotes. Explore subjects such as:
- Jobs of the Future
- Decentralization & Tokenization Models
- The Role of Festivals and Awards in a Rapidly Evolving World
- Blockchain and Legislations
- Rights, Royalties and Revenues
- Whitepapers- and DIY- Marketing
- Innovation in the Arts
- Who to Trust: Media and Influencers?
- Transparency for the Music Industry
- Gaming on the Blockchain
- Blockchain Changing the World
- Keynotes by Breaker Co-Founders, Kim Jackson and Zach LeBeau
Confirmed speakers include:
- New York Assemblyman Hon.Clyde Vanel
- Journalist Paul Vigna of Wall Street Journal
- TV and Film Producer Geoff Clark from Futurism
- Co-Founder Aaron Stuart from Job.com
- Founder and CEO Elena Zavelev of New Art Academy
- Director of ANTARCTICA Keith Bearden
- Director of DETAINED Khushnuda Shukurova
- Creative Crypto’s Director of Operations Michael Lee
- Breaker Mag’s Editor-in-Chief Ben Schiller
- Screen International’s Americas editor Jeremy Kay
- COO of Snark Art Fanny Lakoubay
More speakers will be announced through social media on a bi-weekly basis up to the launch of the event.
Musical performers for both nights will be announced early April 2019.100